Arizona medical marijuana attorney Richard Keyt has been practicing business law in Arizona since 1980. He holds a masters degree in federal income tax law from New York University School of Law. Over 50 groups hired Richard to assist them in obtaining Arizona medical marijuana dispensary licenses during the first round of license applications in 2011. He has represented a number of licensed Arizona medical marijuana dispensaries, including three existing dispensaries that are limited liability companies (LLCs).
Richard offers the following medical marijuana dispensary legal services:
- Entity Formation. Richard can form an entity to apply for an operate an Arizona medical marijuana dispensary. Richard recommends that the dispensary be an Arizona LLC, but he also forms Arizona nonprofit corporations and for profit corporations if you would rather have either of those types of entities. Regardless of the type of entity you chose, Richard’s entity formation fee is $1,599, which includes the filing fee and newspaper publication costs. See “Must an Arizona Medical Marijuana Dispensary be a Nonprofit Corporation?” Hire Richard to form a not-for-profit LLC for your dispensary for $1,599.
- Medical Director Contract. Hire Richard to prepare a Medical Director Agreement between an Arizona medical marijuana dispensary and an Arizona licensed physician who will be the dispensary’s medical director for $699. Complete, sign and deliver to Richard Keyt the Medical Director Service Agreement and return it to Richard Keyt.
- Business Plan & Policies & Procedures. Hire Richard to prepare one, some or all of the ancillary documents that must be included with the Medical Marijuana Program Dispensary Registration Certificate Application application for an Arizona medical marijuana dispensary. For $3,000 per document or $10,000 for the entire five document package. Call Richard at 480-664-7478 to purchase some or all of these documents. Richard prepares the following documents that must be submitted with a dispensary application:
1. Not-for-profit Business Plan
2. Inventory Control Policies & Procedures
3. Qualifying Patient Recordkeeping Policies & Procedures
4. Security Policies & Procedures
5. Patient Education & Support Policies & Procedures