Information on this Site
- The entire Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 36-2801 et. seq.
- Arizona’s medical marijuana regulations promulgated by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Lawsuits filed in Arizona courts that involve medical marijuana related issues.
- Frequently Asks Questions about Arizona’s medical marijuana laws & regulations.
- Federal attacks on medical marijuana dispensaries.
- News about medical marijuana developments in California and Colorado and other states that have legalized medical marijuana.
Latest from Our Arizona Medical Marijuana Law Blog
To access the entire contents (1,100+ posts and articles) of the blog click on this blog link.
How Arizona’s Non-profit Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Make Millions
Azcentral.com: "Sales of medical marijuana here soared nearly 50 percent in 2017 with an estimated value of $387 million. A small army of attorneys and high-end Scottsdale public relations professionals work on its behalf. The size and [...]
A Final Article on Cannabis and Section 280E
An accountant wrote a very interesting article about accounting for marijuana businesses and Internal Revenue Code Section 280E. If you own a cannabis business you should read the article. "I have been a cannabis tax [...]
Massachusetts U.S. Attorney May Prosecute State Legal Marijuana Users & Dealers
Boston Globe: "The state’s top federal prosecutor on Monday refused to rule out a crackdown on the voter-authorized marijuana industry, prompting howls from advocates and politicians and moving Massachusetts to the forefront of the battle [...]
Court to Review Legality of Medical Marijuana on Campuses
Arizona Daily Sun: "The Arizona Supreme Court will decide whether lawmakers can make criminals of legal medical marijuana users who possess their drug on college and university campuses. In a brief order, the justices agreed [...]