havasunews.com: “With medical marijuana legal in Arizona, emergency rooms for pets are seeing more and more dogs that have eaten marijuana in brownies, cookies, oils and other forms. “People come in and their dogs are lethargic, with their eyes rolling in the back of their heads, or they’re unconscious,” said Dr. Billy Griswold with Emergency Animal Clinic, which has five Valley locations. Griswold said that over the past few years he has treated at least 24 dogs each month that have eaten marijuana.”
Vets are Treating Dogs for Marijuana Highs
About the Author: On the Net
Comments are closed.