If you are interested in telling Arizona Department of Health Services how you fee about its medical marijuana rules, I suggest you attend one or more of the public hearings Arizona Department of Health Services is holding this week. ADHS says that the public hearings are not intended for people who want to get a dispensary registration certificate. Here’s the schedule.
- Phoenix: Thursday, February 17, 2011, at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, ASU Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, The Great Hall, 1100 S. McAllister Ave
The following text is from the ADHS’ website:
- Each meeting will consist of Department staff listening to comments, concerns, and suggestions for improvements or solutions related to the Medical Marijuana Program draft rules.
- When giving an oral comment at a meeting please limit the comment to the substance and form of the draft rules. Do not hesitate to express support or opposition to earlier comments but please try to avoid repetition. Department staff may ask questions while an individual is talking in order to clarify the individual’s position.
- An individual may also submit written comments using the Comment Form that will be available at each meeting.
- There will be a marked container to put Comment Forms in at any time during each meeting or after each meeting concludes.
- Please submit all written comments by 5:00 pm on Friday, February 18, 2011.
- All input will be considered when finalizing the Medical Marijuana Program rules.